Thesis statement: Non-native speaking teachers might be more efficient in most of cases, hovewer in some of them native speaker role model can be essential to obtain a multilingual competence.
1. Who is a native speaker?
2. Different ways of reaching student
3. Imitation: redefined
4. Perfect image of a non-native English teacher (after Medgyes)
B: Changing the perspective
1. Why non-natives sometimes fail?
3. Special cases: e.g. opera singers
4. Mono- and bilingual: mind differences
5. Made in Japan: artificial multicompetence
C: Individual in the system
1. What we are learning for?
2. A will to express
3. Human comes to front
Appreciating different reasons for which people study the language the human being should always be taken into consideration and the native speaker in some cases is crucial to let the learner obtain the desired competences.
Abstract: Analysis of ideological meaning expressed through musical rhetorics in recitativo and aria Er hat uns allen wohlgetan… Aus Liebe will mein Heiland sterben from Matthaus-Passion of Johann Sebastian Bach
Abstract: Masks and patterns of commedia dell’arte featured in veristic opera – Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci